You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR, and help you do it well.
Best In These Locations
It is suited for many locations, including airports, sports arenas, community/senior citizen centers, dialysis centers, transportation terminals, golf courses, gated communities, health centers/gyms, jails, large industrial sites, large shopping malls, large lobbies, nursing homes, private businesses, sport/event complexes, cardiology, internal and family medicine practices and urgent care centers, and homes.
AED users should be trained in CPR and use of the AED. We come to YOUR location to train you for free with the purchase of one or more units. We also offer other classes.
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
ZOLL’s AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
Pediatric Friendly. Separate and specific algorithms for adults and children are used to analyze a victim’s heart rhythm. The ZOLL AED Plus can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the Pedi-padz II electrodes.
ZOLL AED’s come with a 7 year manufacture’s warranty.